Afolabi

Thank you very much Vaya, I appreciate your kind reply.

Afolabi Lawal
Lagos.

"CLR" wrote:

A macro is an abbreviation for a set of commands, so instead of typing a
complicated sequence of commands you can simply type the macro's name. You
can either think of macros as a new commands in their own right or as
subroutines.

Virtually anything that can be done by hand in Excel, can be written into a
"Macro" so one can only invoke the macro when they want that particular list
of commands instead of having to type each one each time.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Afolabi" wrote in message
Pls tell me what macros are, and what benefit(s) do they serve?

I use office 2003