Dave Peterson

Is this the MS addin to remove potentially sensitive data from Office documents?

If yes, (I've never used it), but there are a bunch of links he
http://search.microsoft.com/search/r...hidden+data%22
(one line in your browser)

But if I were searching for a missing file, I'd use
windows start button|search
look for *.xls
or
look for files updated within the last xx days.

or even the name of the file if you remember it.

tamar wrote:

I meant to re-save my spreadsheet, but I accidentally hit "Remove hidden
data" in the File menu. I hit cancel once it started scanning my file. I'm
not sure what happened, but it seems like my file was moved to a temporary
internet folder. I can't find my original file where it was previously
saved. Does anybody know anything about this?

--

Dave Peterson