Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi[_2_] Stefi[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to copy a Cell Content automatically IF G12 cell <""

On dec. 15, 07:29, Ms-Exl-Learner wrote:
Thank you for the below macro code and it's working fine.......

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Stefi" wrote:
You haven't specified the destination of copying M11!
If you mean that in this case M11 is to be copied into G12 then
* * *Select Case Target.Address
* * * * Case "$E$11"
* * * * * * *Range("F11").Select
* * * * Case "$F$11"
* * * * * * *Range("E12").Select
* * * * Case "$E$12"
* * * * * * *Range("G11").Select
* * * * Case "$G$11"
* * * * * * Range("G12").Select
* * * * Case "$G$12"
* * * * * * Range("G12") = Range("M11")
* * *End Select
End Sub

If you meant something else, please, clarify!

--
Regards!
Stefi

„Ms-Exl-Learner” ezt írta:

I am having the below Macro code for moving the cursor E11,F11,E12,G11 & G12
and these cells are not protected and rest all other cells are locked (Other
than M11 cell). *I got this code in google web search. *

Now I want to add a small condition which is if a person enter any value in
G12 cell then the Macro should automatically do copy the M11 cell. *That’s
all. M11 cell is not having any lock! *

Note:- The Cursor should move in this order only that is E11,F11,E12,G11 &
G12. *So please don’t change the cursor movement. *The cursor should not move
to M11 cell and all.

* * *Select Case Target.Address
* * * * Case "$E$11"
* * * * * * *Range("F11").Select
* * * * Case "$F$11"
* * * * * * *Range("E12").Select
* * * * Case "$E$12"
* * * * * * *Range("G11").Select
* * * * Case "$G$11"
* * * * * * Range("G12").Select
* * *End Select
End Sub

The above coding pasted in Sheet Tab.

I am not having any knowledge in creating the macro. So, please help me.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------- Idézett szöveg elrejtése -

- Idézett szöveg megjelenítése -

In return for your help in e-mail notification matter!
You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi