Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
francis francis is offline

Default Count Based on Comparison with Two Fields

Hi

I would suggest that you post a before and after example. This will help us
help you.
--
Hope this help

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis

"Mashuganah" wrote:

I recently learned that I can count the number of items in one column that
match items in another column by using:

=COUNT(MATCH( 'Sheet1'!G2:G15001, 'Sheet2'!A2:A15, 0))

However, I now need to count records on one sheet in which TWO fields match
items in both of two separate columns (i.e., a comparison of two columns to
two columns and a count of records in the first that have fields matching
elements in the second) .

My attempt to use the above statement with an AND failed. Can someone
explain how to do this?