Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rich/rerat Rich/rerat is offline

Default Retrieving stored names of drop down lists

MZ,
If the range name is located in the workbook, you should find it under:
Insert Name Define Known Lists in Workbook will show.

If the range name is in another workbook, then you will need to search
through them to fine its location.

Rich/rerat
(RRR News) <message rule
<<Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"MZ" wrote in message
How can I retreive existing names of a drop down lists that I have created.
The validation box requires you to type an equal sign followed by the name.
What do you do if you forget the name?
--
MZ