Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NYC18 NYC18 is offline

Default How do I return to prior cell?

Thank you, but I can only get Ctrl+] to work if all the referenced cells are
within one worksheet. If I am writing formulas using cells in 1 or more
worksheets and I try Ctrl+], I receive the error "No cells were found".

I used to know a shortcut to do this. I thought it was Tab+Tab+F2+Enter,
but that is not working.

I really appreciate help. This keyboard shortcut used to save me so much
time and I need it again.

"Ms-Exl-Learner" wrote:

Press Ctrl+]

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"NYC18" wrote:

After I have traced a formula using Ctrl+[, what is the keyboard shortcut to
return to the same cell where I traced the formula?

Thank you!