Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hammer[_2_] Hammer[_2_] is offline

Default Formula to equal a maximum of 100%

I am trying to put together some utilisation figures with a formula where the
answer can not exceed 100%.

I.E if a vehicle can carry a max of 24 pallets per load then it's maximum
utilisation is 100% per load but if the same vehicle does 2 trailer loads in
a day with a combined total of 48 pallets then it's utilisation is still only
100% as it has taken 2 full traileirs or if the second load is only 12
pallets then the overall utilisation is only 75% (36 pallets delivered out of
a maximum 48 possible)

Can anyone please help, every way I try the answer is always over 100%