Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן is offline

Default Rows to Repeat on Top of everypage EXCEPT for two pages

Try this:
1) present the Sheet by Page Layout (in order to show the page numbers a
water marks).
2) Select the to be printed range from page 2 until page n-1.
3) Go to file page definition declare the rows to be repeated + The
renge to be printed (from page 2 to page n-1).
4) After Printing all pages with the repeated lines + go and print page 1
and page n - separately - after deleting the repeat rows definition.
Micky

"wendi" wrote:

I am publishing a price book that has a cover page and seven pages where I
want the rows to repeat at the top and a final page.

I do not want the "repeat at top" to work on the cover page or the final
page.