Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet

Hi,
you need to add after Rank a column with % change and other with % units. if
you want the % to be calculated from the following one and assuming colgate
360 is in cell A2

=B3/B2-1
and format it as %, in your case a decrease of 34% (from 37008 to 29243), do
the same with the units

then include this two columns into the PV

"BGuzman" wrote:

I did that.
Here is an example of my report:

Attr - Brand Level Dollar Sales Unit Sales Rank
COLGATE 360 $37,008,315 8,966,184 1
ORAL B INDICATOR $29,493,049 10,599,211 2
ORAL B ADVTG. PLUS $28,970,590 7,438,801 3

I'd like to add the % change in Dollar & Units for each.
In the pivot table I added the Brand Level, Dollar Sales and Unit Sales.
Would that be correct?
What is my next step?
Thank you

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
Add two columns in your spreadsheet with those calculations and add them
into the PV,

"BGuzman" wrote:

Hello, I need help.
I made a pivot table for a report based on brand totals , i wish to add the
% change in Dollar & Units for each. ... How do i do that?
Please help.