Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arceedee Arceedee is offline

Default select a range in a column

What do you want to do with the duplicate numbers? You may want to approach
the problem from another angle. How about conditionally formatting for dups
(2007) or filtering/removing dups?

"jimbo" wrote:

I have two columns in a sheet say column A and B. In Column A I have invoice
numbers and in column B a formula which identifes duplicate invoice numbers.

As the data varies in length in column A when opening the sheet I want to
ensure that a formula in column B returns a value for all the entries in
Column A.

As part of a macro instruction how can I write in VBA a sequence which will
cover all the entires in Column A, which will then allow me to copy the
formula in Column B thus ensuring the variable number number of entires in
Column A are covered.

--
hopalong