Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kam Kam is offline

Default automatically run a macro everyday

Dear all,

I am going for vacation in two days. I need to run my VBA code automatically.

Everyday, I get one excel workbook by using another macro. This workbook
contains some values.

I have written a vba code in Excel_Macro.xls which does the work for me.
This vba code generates Pivot table in sheets in to Excel_Macro.xls.

Script In Excel_Macro.xls
Sheets("Pivot_Table").Select

With Worksheets("Pivot_Table")

Range("A:K").Select
With Selection
Cells.Clear
End With

Dim PT_9_Cache As PivotCache, PT_9 As PivotTable
Set PT_9_Cache =
ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatab ase,
SourceData:="Temp_Data!A:AK")
Set PT_9 =
PT_9_Cache.CreatePivotTable(TableDestination:="Piv ot_Table!R1C1",
TableName:="FACT")
With PT_9
.PivotFields(1).Orientation = xlRowField 'Department
.PivotFields(2).Orientation = xlRowField 'Status
.PivotFields(3).Orientation = xlDataField 'SeqNo
End With
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("FACT").PivotFields("Depar tment")
.Orientation = xlRowField
.Position = 1
End With
Range("A2").Select
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("FACT").PivotFields("Count of
SeqNo").Function = xlCount
ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = True
ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = False
Range("B2").Select
ActiveSheet.PivotTables("FACT").PivotFields("Statu s").Subtotals = _
Array(False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False,
False, False, False)
Range("A2").Select
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("FACT")
.ColumnGrand = False
.RowGrand = False
End With
ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = True
ActiveWorkbook.ShowPivotTableFieldList = False
Application.CommandBars("PivotTable").Visible = False
End With

Range("A:K").Select
With Selection
.Font.Size = 10
.Font.Name = "Verdana"
End With

Selection.Columns.AutoFit

End Sub

Once this script is done I want macro to send it by email to sender list.Can
this be done...I would appreciate your help in this Matter.

Best Regards,
Kam.