Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ms-Exl-Learner Ms-Exl-Learner is offline

Default Errors in Excel 2007 Calculation

In which cell you are applying the formula? The circular reference will
occur when the formula intersect with the current cell on which you are
applying the formula.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Mike Tan" wrote:

Hi,

I'm having problems with Excel 2007

When I total up a number of cells, the value that is shown is 0. For
instance, totalling G3+j3+N3, I get 0. The referenced cells have values
greater than zero

Note: There is a notification of circular reference in one of the cells.
However, I never encountered such a problem with previous versions of excel
(zero value)

Rgds
Mike Tan