Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Syschronizing cells across worksheets

option a)
One sheet is the 'input' sheet. All other sheets use formulas to reference
the input sheet and thus will show whatever value is inputted.

option b)
Select multiple sheets (use Ctrl and/or Shift). Make an edit in a cell. All
selected sheet will reflect this change.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"CAVelarde" wrote:

I have searched all the help files and canot find any guidance to set cells
in one worksheet to automatically sync with predetermined cells in another
worksheet.
Basically I want to be able to update the names of people in one worksheet
and have the names automatically updated in the rest of the worksheets to
more easily track project responsibilities.