Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jill Jill is offline

Default Help with Formula

Hi,
I posted this yesterday and did not get much response. I wonder if it cannot
be done. Any way please read and help me with a formula. Thank you.

Ok. I will use a better example. Let's say my sheet 1 shows car sales like
Honda, Ford, etc. The rows are months like Jan, Feb, etc. and the columns are
dates (1-30 or 31). Of course there are many empty cells because there are
dates that I did not sell any car. (To keep it simple, I sell only one car if
there is any sale on a day. If I sell Honda, I put "Honda" in my cell, and
Ford, "Ford," etc.) The sheet 2 shows the price of each car, and A column has
car brands and column B has prices of each car. Now I would like to see how
much I made at the end of each month, and would like to put each total on
the cell next to the last date of each month.