Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Santafe Santafe is offline

Default Find data in two ranges

Thanks, I am new to this and I wasn't aware of this second post.
I dit get an answer in the other post and the problem is solved.

Thanks.

"T. Valko" wrote:

Someone replied to your other post and asked for more detail.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Santafe" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a worksheet with in the same row two different ranges:
one with nummeric data
one with time values.
These two ranges works as follow the first nummeric data cooresponds with
the first time value, the second nummeric data corresponds with the second
time value.
For the nummerric data I calculated the best of 3.
Now I need the corresponding time value for those best of 3.
Thanks for your help with this one.

.