Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Mail merge recipient list

Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel as data source.

Excel just does what it is told by the settings in Word's mailmerge.

See these sites for help on mailmerge.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 17:27:01 -0800, Dedicated
wrote:

When I select the recipients from my data source (xcel spreadsheet), it
prints all of the recipients instead of just the few that I selected by
checking the boxes. I have used/done this several times and never had a
problem. I created a new spreadsheet for the new year. I know that it is
pulling from the correct data, because it prints all from my spread sheet.
Can somebody help?