Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need Help Fast! How to Calculate a sales percentage

You'll have to tell us what you mean by "the sales percentage", and you'll
have to tell us what is in your two cells.

If A2 contains the sales in one period and B2 contains the sales in the next
period, and you want to know the percentage increase from the one period to
the next, then it would be =B2/A2-1, formatted as percentage.
--
David Biddulph

"JacoPeanut" wrote in message
I am trying to give the sales percentage between two cells and am not sure
how to do it... Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am under a
deadline!!