Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rumski20 rumski20 is offline

Default display sums from multiple worksheets on one worksheet

I am working on a budget plan. So I have multiple totals from various months
that I would like to display on one "totals" page so i can track each month.
for example, I have the totals from bikes, cars, and transit on the november
worksheet. on the "totals" page I have the totals from bikes, cars, and
transit for every month of the year. i kept the names consistent from each
page hoping that would simplify things. so far it has not.
is there a way to display the totals from each month on the "totals" without
having to type a similar formula in each succeeding row?