Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Interval in legends in surface charts

Hi,

You need to format the value axis. Depending on you chart sub type this
axis may not be mouse selectable. If you have the 3d view then it's the
vertical value axis you need to select. From there changing the Min/Max
and Major values will alter the legend bands.
For the 2d views you can use either, Chart Tools Format Current
Selection. Pick Vertical (Value) Axis and then click Format selection.
Or you can display the Format dialog and then click back to the chart
and use the Down arrow to cycle though the major chart elements. Make
sure it's the down arrow as the up arrow does not go through the axis items.

Cheers
Andy

Lars Thomsen Nielsen wrote:
Jon Peltier skrev:

Right click on the axis, choose the Format item in the pop up menu,
and see what that gets you.

As I see it this kind of formatting only regards the X or Y axis and not
the interval in the legends (100-200, 0-100 etc), which I ex wish to
change to 150-200, 100-150 etc.

Or is there something that I have missed?

Lars

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info