Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Russ Russ is offline

Default How can I reset the default pie chart label "Other" to "Equity"?

I show Cash, Equities, and Fixed Income in the large pie to the left. The
equity slice is further split into large, medium, and small. The problem is
that the Equity slice gets relabeled as "Other". When I manuallly change it
back to Equity, I lose the ability to link to any new data...so I can't use
the pie chart as a template that would allow me to put new data in the table
and have the pie chart adjust automaticially. How can I reset the default
pie chart label to "Equity"? or is there another solution.