Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aglen aglen is offline

Default return value from range of worksheets

I am trying to return the name of a person who worked the most hours in my
volunteer table. The columns include the person's name, date worked, number
of hours per shift and total hours worked. There are 100+ people that each
have their own worksheet. I would like to use a lookup to return the name of
the person with the most hours. How would I do this? I tried grouping the
sheets and referencing the ranges I want to use.

Thanks.