Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

But I didn't exactly say that you did it, if you read it again carefully (I'm
pretty careful in all my responses). Blame Excel for it, if there's a need to
ventilate. Anyway with the experience you're much better off now, knowing
firstly, how to frame up the CF formula for multiple criteria, and secondly,
what could possibly go wrong when you apply the CF and how to check/correct
it so that it works properly.

p/s: I don't post responses which don't work. It would have passed QC here.
--
Max
Singapore
"Pat999" wrote:
The extra (") wre not keyed by me - they seem to be added after I closed the
formatting window.

However, I manually removed them and it works fine - thanks.