Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GWVF GWVF is offline

Default Sorting in multiple worksheets

I'm having a few issues sorting rows in multiple worksheets. I have 6
worksheets with Names in one column and employee numbers in another. I have
these linked throughout all six worksheets. When I sort the rows in my
worksheet A it sorts the linked cells brillantly throughout the rest of the
worksheets. However, I have data in the worksheets B-E that relates to the
specific employees name in the row. When I sort the related data does not
stay with the specific employee's row in worksheets B-E. Any ideas?