Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Count values once no matter how often they appear

Create a sheet "sandwich".

Inset a new sheet to the immediate left of the first sheet you want to
include in the calculation and name it something like Start.

Inset a new sheet to the immediate right of the last sheet you want to
include in the calculation and name it something like End.

Then use a formula like this:

=SUM(Start:End!AD8)

When you create new sheets that you want to include in the calculation just
insert them between the Start sheet and the End sheet.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"musha-bsuha" wrote in message
I'm trying to sum data in Sheet1 from 50+ other sheets in the same file,
using =SUM(EUN1!AD8+EUN2!AD8+SV!AD8....and so on. However, I need to
ammend
the formula every time new sheet is added.

Is there a formula which will automatically count the values in the
respective cell in all sheets, irrespectively how many are added?

Thanks a million!