Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Frustrated by Averages Frustrated by Averages is offline

Default Average Function that ignores zeros

I am attempting to average three separate cells (B10, B22 and B34) and ignore
any zeros that exist. Each cell contains a formula that is gathering
information from a pivot table. I need the average formula to ignore any
zeros that may be in these cells when calculating the average.

I have tried many different formulas, but nothing seems to work. All of the
solutions I have read related to this problem assume the cells are in a
continuous range (e.g. B10;B34).

Any help would be appreciated.