Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DB. DB. is offline

Default Using labels in EXCEL 2007

"pcor" wrote in message

I have app 400 names in Col B row 1 down to row 400 of my spreadsheet.
I would like to transfer that info to "paper labels"

Anyone know how?
Thanks

You ask "Anyone know how" Of course someone here knows how!
I don't have your answer, but questions here rarely go without a
reply. The guys who resolve our problems here are the most talented and
helpful of any on any of the twelve newsgroups I visit.. I guess that
one of them will be along in a few minutes with a solution.

This gives me an opportunity to say "Thanks" to them.

--
DB.