Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
FloMM2 FloMM2 is offline

Default printing problems

Kim2900,
Have you varified your page breaks?
Select "View", "Page Break Preview".
Click the "OK" button.
Then drag and drop, page break lines where you need them.
hth

"Kim2900" wrote:

I am trying to print 20 sets of a workbook containing 7 total sheets
containing charts. Regarding of which printer I select, all HP but different
models, or which workstation I use, with each subsequent set, the two cells
across the bottom of each page become progressively squished on top of each
other making it impossible to read.

This is not a print driver issue but an Excel issue. All printers have
updated drivers. The "squishing" occurs even in print preview. Everytime
you make a change, like increase or decrease the margin, it squishes the two
cells together by increments with each change.