CyberTaz

Hi Jo-

I'm not sure of this and am not at a system where I can confirm, but I
believe I recall Custom Views being among the features _not_ supported in
Shared files.

Good Luck |:)

"Jo Winchester" wrote:

Does anyone know if it is possible to copy a custom view in a Shared Workbook
from one spreadsheet to another?
Or, is it possible to see what settings are held within a Custom View (other
than selecting the custom view itself?)?
Finally, it is possible to create macros/vba scripts that refernce custom
views?

Basically, I am looking at a spreadsheet that runs various macros. There
were a number of custom views defined within the spreadsheet, that must have
been created manually. These views have been deleted, and part of the macro
functionality is no longer working.