Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default Worksheet Filtering by UserName

Probably the best way to do this is to create a sheet and name it something
like 'Passwords' and put a command button in that sheet and point it to this
code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim i_pwd As String

i_pwd = InputBox("Please Enter Password to Unhide Sheet", "Unhide Sheet...")
If i_pwd = "" Then
Exit Sub
End If
Select Case (i_pwd)
'#1
Case Is = "mypassword"
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = True
Worksheets("Sheet2").Visible = True
Worksheets("Sheet3").Visible = True
Worksheets("Sheet4").Visible = True
Sheets("Sheet1").Select

Case Else
MsgBox "Incorrect password; no action taken.", vbInformation, _
"Unhide Sheet..."
End Select

Exit Sub

End Sub

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"KA" wrote:

I have an excel workbook with 60 tabs (worksheets) that contain user
production data and I need a way that when someone opens up the workbook they
only see the (worksheet) tab with their information only and not the entire
workbook. Is there a way to do this in excel?

Thank you!