Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Connie Martin Connie Martin is offline

Default Pivot Table

In my raw data sheet I have a list of customers, and in column G it either
says "2 WKS" or nothing. In column H it either says "3 WKS" or nothing.
I've done a pivot table with the Customer in the row section, columns G and H
in the Data part as "count" being the function. What I want it to do is
count the number of times "2 WKS" shows up for a customer and the number of
times "3 WKS" shows up for a customer, but instead it's giving me the total
number of times the customer is in the spreadsheet. How can I correct this?
Connie