Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default count number of weeks missing for each individual in a database

The number of missing weeks is =54-COUNT(A2:A55)
I will let someone else answer the non-consecutive part. The easiest way
would be with a helper column, but probably someone can think of a more
direct way.
--
David Biddulph

"pumpkin" wrote in message

I need to measure attendace for the employees. I have a list of weeks
worked
(eg. below) for each employee (numbered from 1-54) and I need to work out
the
weeks that have not been worked and whether they are consecutive or not.

Please help :-)

bob jack
3 2
4 13