Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MarkN MarkN is offline

Default Printing multiple sheets...

Hello,

I have a workbook with multiple sheets and I would like to print this
workbook at the click of a button. Each sheet has a heading in cell c1, c2 is
blank and then a table begins in c3. Each table varies from 1 to 9 columns.
There is data in cols and and b that is not to be printed, but I would prefer
the empty columns still to appear.

Things get further complicated by the fact that some tables have a small
number of rows and some have up to one hundred. I need Excel to insert
"appropriate" page breaks so if there is space for the first three tables
print on a single sheet, the page break should come after table three.

Is this doable, I have been looking around but there seem to be a number of
suggestions but page breaks don't get a mention.

--
Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
MarkN