Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jghanc jghanc is offline

Default I am not able to see charts created in excel 2003 in excel 2007

I had this problem after installing Win 7 over Vista. In Excel 2007, I
could see no charts that were on their own tabs (both in Excel 2003 and Excel
2007 spdshts). I tried "print preview" and got an error there. I then
looked at the Printers section in Win 7, where I found a "troubleshooting
needed" icon.

I removed the printer in Win 7, disconnected it, reconnected it, and let
Win 7 discover the printer and install the drivers automatically. After
that, I can see all charts. Not sure why, but that worked for me.

Regards,
Greg

"djinns" wrote:

I am not able to see charts created in excel 2003 in excel 2007

I was able to se them till last week and now I am not able to see. It shows
just blank pages