Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default need to input alternate blank rows in spreadsheet

Hi,

In a blank column, insert numbers from 1 to 24,000 I.e. if data is from
A2:F24001, then in G2:G24001, enter 1 to 24000. Now copy G2:G24001 and
paste in G24002. Thereafter you can sort the numbers in column G in
ascending order. This will insert one blank row after each row.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Confused from Hertford" <Confused from
wrote in message ...
Need to input alternate blank rows into imported spreadsheet. Currently
has
24000 lines of data and would like to find a way of not having to manually
input these blank rows! help! Also if this is possible will I be able to
format row height at the same time?