Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default BLANK cell as a result of IF condition

You can't. A formula must return a result, even if only an empty string as
you have, so if you have a formula in a cell, the cell will not be empty.
--
David Biddulph

"Vlado Sveda" wrote in message
I'm trying to find a way how to use IF condition:
=IF(MyCondition; ValueIfTrue; ... else leave cell empty ...).

=IF(MyCondition; ValueIfTrue; "") is not good for me, because it does not
leave the cell empty.

Thanks in advance for every suggestions.

Vlado