Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lorenzo Lorenzo is offline

Default How do I create a macro to duplicate the current row?

I want to create a macro that will insert a blank row beneath the current row
and will then copy the contents of the current row to the inserted row.

I can do the operation manually but when I record it as a macro then run the
macro it is not quite right. It works fine if I want to add just one new
row. However, when I need run the macro to add further rows the macro always
returns me to the point (row) where the I ran it for the first time. Does
anyone know what I need to put into the macro, when editing it, to stop this
happening?