Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AbiC AbiC is offline

Default How to make each column of data a new worksheet?

Hello,

I was hoping somebody could help me with an Excel problem - I am not a very
advanced excel user but I am hoping someone can give me some simplified
advice.

Basically I have got an Excel 2007 worksheet with 250 odd columns and I need
to split each column of existing data onto a new worksheet. Column A is
actually my list of headings, so ideally I would like to extract Columns A
and B into one worksheet, then Columns A and C, then Columns A and D etc, all
into new worksheets in the same workbook without having to manually copy and
paste each of them.

I am starting to suspect that this may require a macro or similar (which is
way over my head) but if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

I hope that makes sense!

Thank you.