Kassie

What? If you have a collection of data in say A1:A200, and you select this
and click on Insert | Name | Define, and give it a name, that is your list.
A range is a collection of data, in a contiguous block, which can span many
rows and or columns. It is also a referred to as a list.

"Domespacio" wrote:

im working from a Shelly Cashman text book and one of the steps asks me to
define a range as a list. my problem is, there is no list option in my data
menu. How do i get to the create list option when there is no list option?