Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Looking for a easy and quick way to share a workbook only with mys

hi
assuming that your pc and notebook have USB connections, i would put the
file on a flash drive. that way i could just plug it in to either on and open
it from the flash drive. you could save a copy of the file to each as backup
in case you loose the flash drive. i use this technique to carry file back
and forth from work to home and back.

regards
FSt1

"OldRetiredGuy" wrote:

I have a workbook (Office 2007) on my desktop that I would like to edit also
on my notebook and vice versa. No sharing with others. Just view and edit the
file and move it back and forth between the two. I'm looking for a simple
solution. Many thanks.