Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raul Queiroga Raul Queiroga is offline

Default Cell Auto-complete too slow when worksheet has 10.000 rows

Hi,
I'm doing a Excel 2007 VSTO template where I load a worksheet with between
10.000 to 15.000 rows of data, and was counting on using the built-in excel
cell auto-complete to speed future data entry. Nevertheless I noticed the
auto-complete is very slow, it takes a couple of minutes for excel to, after
starting to edit a cell, be able to finish the "internal scan" of all the
upper cells in other to be able to find a match. Is there anything I can do
to speed it up?

Thanks!!