Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Gary is offline

Default Clear a cell's contents when document is saved

Is there a non-macro way to clear a cell's contents automatically when the
spreadsheet is saved?

This is one of several un-locked cells in my spreadsheet and I want to
clear 1 or 2 specific cells each time a document is closed. I have hidden
notes (a price list) that are only visible via Conditional formatting color
change from white to black if a password is entered in the cell I want to
clear upon Saving or exiting a document to prevent the next user, possibly a
customer, from seeing the notes (price list) if not authorized.

If I need a macro, what would you suggest?

Also, if I send my spread to other users, will the macro work? Must they
choose "Enable Macros?" each time the document is opened?