Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Daryl S Daryl S is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Daron -

Select the whole range first, then add the conditional formatting as you
would for the first cell in the range.
--
Daryl S

"Daron Shiflet" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007 and I want the values in column AB10 to AB580 to be shaded if they are less than the values in column W in their corresponding rows. I can accomplish this using conditional formatting 'Highlight Cells Rules', 'Less Than' but I would have to do this for every individual cell.

Please help!

Web-Based Application Tuning On Windows 2000
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-tun.aspx
.