Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Reg Reg is offline

Default My charts disappear when I save to PDF

Use a 'PDF Printer' such as PrimoPdf or NitroPDF - they are available in free
versions and appear as a printer but pop up a dialogue box for you to provide
the PDF file name

Reg

"PabloBlanco" wrote:

I'm trying to save an excel file as PDF. My print area covers some charts,
however when I save the PDF the charts disappear. This seems only to be a
problem with converting to PDF - if I print the file the charts appear as
normal. How can I make the charts appear in the PDF?