Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Stacked Charts

Hi Neil.

OK, lets start drawing what you have done so far.

Please look at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

On the home page the first item is number 18.

Please open this item.

This is what I have done for you so far.

You say 2 charts. What do you mean by this? A stacked bar chart is only 1
chart not 2.

€śnext to each other€ť - again what do you mean by this? Please explain in
terms of the chart that I have created so I can amend it.

Please be more specific about the help that you want. So say: this is what
it is doing but I want to do this instead. This gives me and others a clearer
idea of where you are and where you want to get to.

"Neil Holden" wrote:

Hi all, i need some help creating a stacked bar chart in excel.

I want to lay this out in quarters so Quarter 1 will be Turnover and Target
two charts but next to each other and same applies to all other quarters.
Currently they are all spaced and individually spaced.

I have tried changing the gap and it does it for each one.

Please help!!

Thanks.