Earl Kiosterud

No,

My Excel 2002 doesn't do that. It increases the selection as expected.
Prin tScr is the key that puts a picture of the screen on the clipboard. It
sounds as if your keyboard might be messed up. If you have another one
around, it might be worth trying it.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"No_RZN" wrote in message
How can this be corrected (Excel 2003 version 11.5612.5703):
I want to copy a cell, expand selection down (CTRL+Shift+Down) and then
paste the copied cell on the expanded selection.
CTRL+Down works allright, BUT: Shift+Arrow (and CTRL+Shift+Arrow also)
captures screen to clipboad. After that only thing that is pasted is
bitmap-image of Excel-screen.

Thanks!