Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default How to stop scrolling in side by side comparison?

Instead of using "side by side" comparison, go to window - New Window, and
then goto Window - Arrange, and choose vertical/horizontal, and check the box
for "windows of active workbook".
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"vdotMN" wrote:

I am comparing and transferring information from one worksheet to another and
I have turned off the sync scrolling on the side by side toolbar but it still
scrolls together. What else can I do to stop this?