Peo Sjoblom

If indeed they are all filled without blanks in-between you can use

=INDEX($B$1:$B$10000,COUNT($B$1:$B$1000))

to sum the 7 largest numbers

=SUMPRODUCT(LARGE($B$1:$B$20000,ROW(INDIRECT("1:7" ))))

for the opposite use SMALL instead of LARGE

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Learning Assisstant in need of help" wrote:

I am trying to make a excell spreadsheet with a summary page referring back
to a list on a different page in the same worksheet. I need the daily number
on teh summary page to equal either the bottom most filled in row in a
column, or the top most row in a column, whichever is easier to do. Also, is
there any way to add the bottom or topmost 7 numbers and put that total in a
different cell