Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
urlocaljeweler urlocaljeweler is offline

Default I need help with a table formula/mass editting

I have a spreadsheet (.csv) with 1600 products/rows and several columns. One
of the columns that has the product descriptions also contains 1600 rows. In
each row under that 'description' column is a formula/code to input a
chart/table with product details to our web site in a chart form.

I have many new products that I need to place on the web site with this
layout. I need to know how to optimize that particular column to add
specific details to the chart formula for the 1600 products. For instance, I
need the chart to be the same on each product but with different product
details(metal type, stone color, diamond TW etc...)

This question may seem confusing - Any advice?