Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Data arranged in calender format

Some time ago I developed a solution for another poster. She had a
list of activites with dates on one sheet and wanted to show those
activities on another sheet in a calendar format. Is this the kind of
thing that you want to do? If so, send me an email to:

pashurst <at auditel.net

(change the obvious), and I'll send you a copy of the file.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 17, 9:20*pm, Chris wrote:
I'm being asked to summarize and show data in a calender view. *Does anyone
know how to accomplish this without having to copy and paste each time? *Is
there a way to create a pivot table design that can do this? *Any help would
be appreciated.
Chris