Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
EricG EricG is offline

Default How do I fit to 1 page on entire workbook

You should be able to select all 200 sheets at once (select the first one,
then "Shift-Click" on the last one to select them all). Then go into Page
Setup and select the "Fit to 1 page tall by 1 page wide" option, and set any
other options you desire to have in common amongst those sheets.

HTH,

Eric

"Val Mc" wrote:

I have approx. 200 sheets in my workbook and I need to fit each sheet to one
page. I can do it individually ( ie. page set up or format painter) but it
takes time. Can I convert the entire workbook to print to 1 page?